Account Development Manager
If you’re looking for the next step in your career to build a solid foundation in tech sales and go-to-market expertise, this is the career experience for you. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to own all aspects of pipeline development for your assigned territory including the discovery of key contacts, understanding their challenges and strategic priorities, driving awareness for Numetric traffic safety analytics solutions and engaging these accounts and key individuals to deliver value. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with leaders across the Numetric team in a collaborative and empowering environment as you explore new ways to engage accounts, provide feedback to refine messaging and offers, and develop your selling and prospecting skills.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Account research, contact development
- Seek to understand state and local transportation agency ecosystem
- Prospect engagement via phone / email
- Discovery call setup and prep with extended team members
- Post prospect engagement and management of next steps leading to a qualified opportunity
- Proactive sharing of key learnings and insights from prospect engagements with the cross-functional team
- Event attendance and follow-up
- RFI / RFP research
- Closed loop feedback on messaging and value prop materials
- You have a proven track record of achieving measurable goals, being highly-accountable and self-motivated
- Prior experience in a prospecting and/or lead generation/sales role
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Thrive in a collaborative, team environment but also capable of pushing hard to meet individual goals
- Experience with CRM and basic office productivity systems
- Competitive salary
- Numetric pays 100% of Medical and Dental Insurance
- Three weeks PTO / 10 Holidays
- Company sponsored events
Numetric is a traffic safety analytics technology solution provider that empowers state and local agencies to be more efficient, data-driven, and focused in making their roadways safer via a cloud-based platform of SaaS applications and data services. Through expert data preparation, data structuring, and data management services, Numetric empowers its customers to combine and analyze traffic data from multiple sources with more clarity and depth than ever before. Numetric executes the most time- consuming tasks lightning-fast and with more accuracy—tasks such as querying data, building reports, running safety analyses, and producing project cost estimates. This platform is easy to share with any stakeholder inside and outside the organization, providing access to the data in an intuitive, cloud-based interface.
Numetric is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Numetric is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.