Technical Project Manager
The primary responsibility of the Technical Project Manager (PM) is to support our clients and internal team with creative solutions to various technical challenges and project management.The Project Manager is a client-facing and internal role that drives the project, creates, coordinates, and prioritizes tasks, manages timelines, maintains plans, and communicates status to the team members, senior management, and clients as needed.
- Manage the planning and scheduling of multiple simultaneous customer projects
- Ensure projects are implemented within contractual (SOW) obligations.
- Manage scope, the impact of scope changes on timeline and project cost, and client organizational change
- Maintain positive customer relations utilizing excellent communication and customer management skills
- Manage the Numetric Help Desk (Intercom & Support email) Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- Set up Numetric Applications to support new and current clients, acting as a Product Subject Matter Expert
- Becoming an expert in Numetric product and apps
- Create documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, Account Executive, Customer Success Managers, and implementation team members to ensure appropriate follow-up of identified customer needs and other follow-up activities
- Participate in internal projects as needed
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment as a team member and an individual
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Proactively address opportunities and issues with appropriate urgency
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Computer Science Degree, Business Degree with technical emphasis or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to assess/evaluate requirements against scope of project, manage project plans, and adhere to schedule
- Desire to actively lead customers
- Ability to maintain client satisfaction through timely follow-up and thorough communication
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all groups and levels of the organization (customer success, support, sales, marketing, product, operations, finance)
- Must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with customers
- Competitive salary
- Numetric pays 100% of Medical and Dental Insurance
- Three weeks PTO / 10 Holidays
- Company sponsored events
Numetric is a traffic safety analytics technology solution provider that empowers state and local agencies to be more efficient, data-driven, and focused in making their roadways safer via a cloud-based platform of SaaS applications and data services. Numetric is a traffic safety analytics technology solution provider that empowers state and local agencies to be more efficient, data-driven, and focused in making their roadways safer via a cloud-based platform of SaaS applications and data services. Through expert data preparation, data structuring, and data management services, Numetric empowers its customers to combine and analyze traffic data from multiple sources with more clarity and depth than ever before. Numetric executes the most time- consuming tasks lightning-fast and with more accuracy—tasks such as querying data, building reports, running safety analyses, and producing project cost estimates. This platform is easy to share with any stakeholder inside and outside public transportation agencies, providing access to the data in an intuitive, cloud-based interface.
Numetric is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Numetric is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.